Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Favorites





#1
Bible verse: Psalm 118:24 (courtesy of Emily reading it from our egg carton this morning)


Related image

#2

"Everybody Always" by Bob Goff

This book was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint. Bob Goff is an excellent storyteller and draws you in immediately. The main focus of the book is to love everybody (always!). And check out the front cover, it's beautiful! You'll have to read the book to find out how it was created, another good story! You can pick it up here.


#3 

Villa Alena Moscato d'Asti


I had to include this in my Friday Favorites because a friend reminded me I forgot to include it in my list of favorite Trader Joe's products! Gasp! This was one of my first Trader Joe's loves. I was drawn to the ribbed bottle initially but it is by far my favorite Moscato. You can get it at your local Trader Joe's.

Image result for villa alena moscato d'asti

#4

America's Funniest Home Videos

We love watching this show as a family. Good, wholesome fun with a ton of laughs. And Alfonzo Ribeiro is absolutely hilarious (no he's not but he's tolerable). I watched this with my family growing up and it's fun to experience it with my own.



Image result for when did america's funniest home videos start

#5

West Bend Air Crazy Popcorn Maker


I love my popcorn popper. Mine is an old model but similar to this one. We use ghee from Trader Joes and it is a million times better than microwave popcorn. And better for you because it uses air only to pop the kernels. I dump the popcorn in a paper grocery bag and drizzle ghee and salt on it and shake it up...because that's how my dad used to make popcorn!


West Bend Air Crazy Popcorn Maker Machine - image 1 of 7


There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home