Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites





#1
Bible verse: Philippians 2:13


Image result for philippians 2:13 nlt

#2

www.purewow.com

A friend recommended this website to me and I instantly fell in love. If you subscribe, it is a daily dose of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, how-to's, recipes, wellness, etc. Fun, well-written articles that seem to hit on all of the hot topics. Check it out!


#3 
Birkenstocks

This was a fashion trend I was excited about, but hesitant. The last time I had Birks (that's what we used to call them back in the day) I was in college. I had the triple strap version. I also never wore them with socks if you were curious. But I wondered if a) I was too old to pull off the trend b) if it was a trend and year 2 I'd look silly wearing them and c) would they still be as comfortable? Well, last summer I went for it and was so glad I did. Still love them as much as I did in college. I opted for the double strap version this time.
PAIR

#4
Tarte Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette

OK makeup enthuasists, this palette is da-bomb. Seriously, blush, highlighter and contour shades in one handy palette. The blush is perfection. Seriously again. If you don't use highlighter/contour, it might not be a product you'll love. But if you're like me and dabble in those two then pick it up! You can get it here.


TARTE Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette  Contour Blush & Highlighter New Auth
#5
Travel Bingo Cards

Did you ever have these as a kid? You know, when there weren't electronic devices to plug into when on a long road trip? I found them again at the dollar spot at Target yesterday and snatched them up. If you aren't familiar, it is a bingo card with different things you'd see on a road trip (a bird, a traffic sign, bus, mail truck, etc.) Anything to get the kids to engage and off of their devices is a win! You can get them online here or you can try your local Target store.

Regal Games Original Travel Bingo 4 Packs



There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home