Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday Favorites





#1
Bible verse: 1 Peter 3:18

Image result for 1 peter 3:18 nlt

#2

"The Music Man" DVD

My kids love this movie. My daughters were first introduced to it when their friend was in a production of the movie. Last summer my kids visited The Music Man Square in Mason City with their grandparents and watched the movie. Of course, my youngest requested the DVD for his birthday. They know every word to every song and the history of the movie and the characters. It is an easy, fun and "safe" movie to watch with your entire family. You can get it here or rent it at your local library.


#3 

Costco Rotisserie Chicken

I love the rotisserie chicken from Costco. It's hard to pass up at $4.99. I've read that Costco definitely loses money on this product but that they will stay firm at this price point as a "thank you" to their loyal customers. I'm guessing the chicken isn't free-range/cage-free/organic, etc. But $5 for chicken that can be eaten as a meal or shredded to use in a recipe? I'm okay with that.

Image result for costco rotisserie chicken

#4

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips

I keep this cute little tin in my car at all times (don't tell my kids or it will be gone in a flash). It adds a beautiful shine and maybe a wee bit of color? And how cute is this tin? You can buy it here.

Vaseline Lip Therapy, Lip Balm Tin Rosy Lips 0.6 oz

#5
Pilot Pen Fineliner Marker

I love to take notes in church, it keeps me focused and helps me remember the sermon (obviously!) Funny story about these pens. One of them randomly showed up at my house. I have no idea where it came from, all I know is that it wrote like a dream. The name was pretty worn off of the label but I was able to figure out the brand and of course Amazon had it! I guess that really wasn't a funny story. Anyway, I love them and have re-ordered many times. You can buy them here.



There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home