Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Favorites


#1
Bible verse: Philippians 4:13

For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

#2
S. Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water

My husband and I are obsessed with Pellegrino. We each drink a large bottle almost every day. I'm not going to lie, it took a few bottles to get used to it but now we love it. And it's so good for you! We get ours in bulk at Costco (glass bottles are always better). You can also get them on Amazon here.



#3 
Silicone Wedding Rings

I bought these rings last summer to wear to the gym and when I'm doing outdoor activities. Very comfortable and inexpensive. You can buy them here (they run true to size).


#4 
"LA to Vegas" on Fox

I have no idea why I'm drawn to this tv show but I am. I mean, how many storylines can you create on an airplane? Apparently quite a few! It's very funny and adorable and quirky. Will Ferrell produced it, what could go wrong? Give it a shot, you might be surprised!

LA To Vegas



#5 The Winter Olympics

I can't not list the Olympics as a favorite. Shaun White securing the gold? Snowboarder Red Gerard having the run of his life and then dropping a giant f-bomb on NBC? Watching the Shib Hibs dance their way around the ice? CURLING? Ridiculous Olympic sport and Awesome Olympic sport. We've been watching the Olympics DVR style. Much more enjoyable. Yeah for Olympics!




There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home