Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Favorites


#1
Bible verse: Proverbs 3:6

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

#2
"Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young

This devotional should be in every home. It is THAT good. It is written as if Jesus is talking directly to you. It actually feels like Sarah Young is inside my brain (and likely super terrified at what she sees) and speaking to my heart. How does she know how I'm feeling every.single.day?? You can pick up your copy (and/or look inside the book) here.



#3
Twist and Glide Gel Bible Highlighters

Bible pages are delicate and thin. And chock-full of nuggets of brilliance, goodness, grace and awesomeness that you want to remember forever and ever. So...what's a girl to do? This girl uses bible highlighters to mark up her bible. If a crayon and a highlighter had a baby, it would be these gel highlighters. They're the bomb. You can buy them here.


#4
Fundraiser Butter Braids

I apologize to anyone who isn't from Iowa who does not have access to these delicious pastries. You may find something similar in a store near you, but these babies are Iowa grown and available now to anyone who wants to help my dear eleven-year-old daughter pay for dance. Shameless plug for a fundraising endeavor. And they aren't actually available now, you can order from Ella now and wait two weeks. But you get what I mean. Blueberry is our family favorite, followed closely by cinnamon. A nice treat for breakfast...because pastry for breakfast is always a hit at our house (sigh). Lemme know if you are interested!


#5 
Monopoly Junior Party

I couldn't resist this one. My seven-year-old son Owen and I play this game all of the time and have a blast. It is the one board game we both can agree on. I can't stand playing Clue and he can't stand playing Trouble. Candyland is for babies (sometimes...) This is our compromise. It's adorable and much easier than the adult version. Which we have. It was a wedding gift. Almost nineteen years ago. It has never been opened. And that makes me super sad. Are you reading this husband? Can you sense my angst? Anyway, you can buy the party version here.

Monopoly Junior Party -Packaging May Vary

There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home