Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Favorites





#1
Bible verse: Romans 12:18


Image result for romans 12:18 nlt

#2

"The Best Yes" by Lysa TerKeurst

Lysa TerKeurst is my favorite Christian author, her words speak directly to my heart (what a beautiful sentence I just wrote!) My sister-in-law let me borrow one of her recent books that for some reason I haven't read yet, gasp! "The Best Yes" teaches you to learn to say yes only to the things that are best for you. And how to say no. Kindly. It's a quick read and well worth it! You can buy it here.



Image result for the best yes

#3 

"Shark Tank" on ABC

I don't know what it is about this show, but the Kleckner family is addicted! If you have never watched "Shark Tank", it is a panel of self-made multi-millionaires looking to invest in up and coming entrepreneurs. Regular people like you and me pitch their idea to this panel of "sharks". Sometimes it is well received and sometimes not. If the sharks like what they see, they will invest/partner with the entrepreneur. We sit on the couch and watch this and yell at the tv. It's pretty exciting stuff. We've even bought a few of the products pitched on the show!

Image result for shark tank

#4
Yeti 20oz Rambler

This Yeti Rambler was a birthday present and I couldn't love it more. The size is perfect for water during the day and an occasional coffee in the morning. I have the brick red color and it is to die for! It keeps my coffee warm for sure. I don't know about keeping my water cold, I despise cold water. Room temp all the way. You can buy it here.

Rambler 20 oz Tumbler


#5
Soft and Juicy Dried Mango from Trader Joes

When we were in Hawaii my sister-in-law had dried mango from Costco (still kicking ourselves for not going to Hawaii Costco). My kids went nuts over it. So we were on the hunt to find the perfect dried mango in Iowa. I can hear you laughing. Anyway, no luck at Costco Iowa and we tried a version from Target and it was G-R-O-S-S. And then we found this gem and the heavens opened up and the angels sang. All five of us agreed that it was just as delicious as the Hawaii Costco version. And only $1.99. Trader Joes for the win!!

Soft & Juicy Dried Mango

There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2018 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Zeller Family said...

Trader Joes dried pears are also super Yummy!

 
At March 23, 2018 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Neko said...

I'll have to check those out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home