Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday Favorites





#1
Bible verse: James 1:2


Image result for james 1:2 nlt

#2

"Embraced" by Lysa TerKeurst

This book. I couldn't love it more. I had this puppy pre-ordered as soon as I could. The concept is similar to what I'm writing. Maybe that's why it took me 1 1/2 days to actually have the nerve to open the book. I just left it on our table, admiring its beauty (the cover is textured!!!!! EEEEK!!) It's everything I hoped it would be! Good, heartwarming devotions written in a quirky Lysa kind of way. She's my hero. You can get it here.





#3 

Hobby Lobby

Yes, Hobby Lobby. The entire store. A new store opened in our Tuesday morning errand loop and I've taken full advantage. The store is awesome and has everything your home could need to look beautiful. Now if they just had interior decorators roaming the aisles ready to help me with my lack of home decorating skills, that would make it even better!

Hobby Lobby - Super Savings, Super Selection!

#4
Trader Joe's Dried Cherries

We've all made the salad with mixed greens, poppyseed dressing and Craisins, right? Well, hang on and get ready to take your salad to the next level! The internet told me I needed to use dried cherries in my salad and prepare to have my mind blown. And who am I to not listen to the internet? Guess what? It was a taste explosion! I'm not even kidding, so much better than a dried cranberry-raisin (what the heck is a Craisin anyway?) Give it a shot! 

Dried Montmorency Cherries


#5
Flaunt Boutique

I just love this little online boutique. They are out of Texas and have the cutest styles. I have no relation or connection to this boutique, they just showed up on my Facebook and Instagram and I clicked on it too much and now see it constantly. But I don't mind, I love their stuff! Find them on Facebook or Instagram (flauntboutiquetx).




There you have it! My Friday Favorites, happy Friday everyone!

Until Next Time,
Neko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home